During devops setup in my project, we came across that our current git repository is going to be migrate in all new BitBucket SCM.
Due to that we also have to modify our current jenkins configuration to make it compatible with Bitbucket.
Following is the steps that we followed to configure bitbucket with jenkins,
- Migration of git to bitbucket
- Clone bitbucket repository on local with SSH
- Clone bitbucket repository on jenkins with SSH
- Feature branch build and automation process
- Auto Pull request for merge
- Delta source code analysis with SONAR for feature branches